Thursday, July 14, 2016

Camp Sew Crazy!

csc1

Just checking in to share a fun activity I did at camp this week!  Yes I went to camp…sewing camp with some amazing ladies.   We were celebrating a few special birthdays and had a sewing camp party.  I offered to teach an Ice Dyeing craft as you can’t have camp without a craft project to bring home right!  I have to say that these projects turned out better than my samples and I am now motivated to try a few new colour combinations because these ladies were so creative with their colour choices!

Here is everyone that did the craft with their piece.

csc2

Here is the whole gang!  We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs.  I seem to have lost my voice by the time I got home but that is normal for me after these type of get togethers.

csc3

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous deep rich colours. What a fun time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are just gorgeous. I just might have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete