Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Island Sunrise #2

sheri2

I quilted two quilts for Sheri this past week.  The first is her Island Sunrise quilt that she made at our guild’s workshop.  She chose a great color combination of black, gray, red and gold.

sheri8

I use the panto design called Plush and a gold/brown So Fine thread.

sheri3

The second quilt is this fun Grinch quilt that she is going to hang in her office for the Christmas season…in hopes of winning the office decorating contest this year!  I think this will definitely give her an edge in the contest!  :)

sheri4

I used a new panto called Bubbles designed by Hermione Agee, the circles reminded me of jingle bells!

sheri5

I used #486 So Fine thread which I think should be renamed ‘Grinch Green’ as it matched the Grinch perfectly!

sheri6

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts! And your photography is always so stunning! Jealous of your setting..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Квилт к Новому году такой простой, но такой эффектный! И праздничный! Спасибо за настроение!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Island Sunrise sure turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilts and gorgeous quilting!

    ReplyDelete