Monday, November 21, 2011

A Little Kick!


This is Alene's Block of the Month quilt from our local quilt shop in 2005.  While I was quilting this one I wondered if there were any more out there just waiting to be quilted, or still just blocks or even worse... cut pieces of fabric still in their baggies with the month written on them?  So I am going to ask (dare) my local quilter to look and see if they have this one and see what stage is it in?  Consider this me giving you a little kick to rediscover what you have hidden away.


I used the Feather Curls panto for the centre quilting and free hand feathers in the border to match. 

4 comments:

  1. I have (ahem) several BOMs partially completed...but not that one! Love your quilting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning job! I love the combo of panto and FMQ border! I'd love to hear your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feathered curl was a good choice for this quilt. I don't have any BOMs in the cupboard - there is no room in there with all the UFOs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guilty! I have blocks sewn, blocks in pieces and blocks still in their little baggies! Thanks for the "kick" :) A

    ReplyDelete