Monday, August 9, 2010

Life in a Northern Town

     I haven't been quilting this week so I thought I would share some pictures of our summer adventures since we live in such a beautiful area of Canada.   You know I love to take pictures and this week has been full of adventures.  First my hubby surprises me with a 'Surprise 40th Birthday Party' the day after my birthday and I was surprised.  Usually I have an idea something is going one but this time not a clue.   Thanks to everyone that came and to Tim for organizing that special day. 
    Then my sister-in-law and her boyfriend came for a week visit and we had a fantastic time.  We spent most of the week swimming, boating, fishing, geocaching or exploring trails on their quads. So I thought I would share a few pictures from our week.  These pictures were taken on our quadding adventure to Kisseynew Lake and we had stopped to find a few geocaches along the way.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer and are having some great outdoor adventures of your own.


 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures, each and every one of them. Thank you for sharing the beauty! Enjoy every moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy you certainly have an eye for detail, not only in quilting, but also in photography. Lovely photos! Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! I can't believe you posted the 'ex husband' part - LOL

    ReplyDelete