Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bush Berries



I still can't believe how different all the Mystery quilts are turning out. I think this the seventh one brought to me for quilting. My client chose the panto Bush Berries and it matches nicely with the fabric she used.
A good percentage of the quilt I have done in the last two months have been pantos and I am now feeling "Pantographed OUT!" Meaning time to get back to the front of the machine for some custom quilting. I just put a quilt on the frame that will get a good dose of cross hatching, feathers, and free hand work.
I was in a piecing mood this week and made 11 placemats and a table runner... just need to find time to quilt them now. Guess I better get my name on my list!


1 comment:

  1. Gosh, that's really a pretty quilt, lovely fabrics and I really like that panto. Great job! I'll bet your customer will love it.

    You've been busy piecing too -- how do you find the time?!

    ReplyDelete