Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stipple



I love to stipple quilts and when a client gave me 3 small quilts and said "Stipple them all, i love the look of stipple" i was delighted. Stipple is one of those patterns that i can do relatively well with little thought because of the amount if have done (...insert 'practice' speech here...) and i can enjoy looking at the clients quilts instead of being on the pantograph side of the machine.




The Trend Tex quilt if almost done. Just needs one more quilting design added and it is ready to show at the guild meeting next week. It is definately not a quilt that i would normally make but that is the reason Lori and i enter these Challenges.

1 comment:

  1. I also love stippling. It is a challenge when I do it as I tend to worry about it but I am almost always happy with the results. Can't wait to see the Challenge quilt.

    ReplyDelete